Tuesday 1 May 2012

Sock Monkey Knee Surgury

I have only a few things left to do and the house is completely ready for my company tomorrow night. I have to admit I had my doubts it would happen but dang I like having my house this tidy!!

I took some time out in my evening to do a small favour  for my most favourite Ladybug ever. My Grandbaby. She has worn the toes out of three of her sleepers doing her army crawl that she does. I put a tiny little patch on each of them so she can wear them just a little longer. Then I performed knee surgery on the cutest little sock monkey for same said Ladybug

I love sock monkeys and this one is too cute. She had a little hole in her knee that needed attention so we stitched her up and the patient is resting comfortably in recovery. She will be released tomorrow and be back home with her loved ones tomorrow night. Surgery was a success.

I am so happy to be able to do these small things for this sweet little girl. Its what Grandma's do right???

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment