Sunday 6 May 2012

Lazy Sunday

I am not accomplishing many of the things that I had hoped to today. I am not feeling up to it, just don't feel like doing much of anything. So I got up late, has my usually lazy Sunday morning but I did not burst into energy after I ate. Its ok, the world did not end. I am learning that.

I made porridge for the week for breakfasts. I got the kitchen cleaned up and I fell asleep on the couch when I decided to sit down for a few minutes and watch the Vanilla Ice Project. I patched up the shower drain so I think I can use it. Really the whole unit needs to be replaced. Its a cheap flimsy thing and it should really go. I will have to talk to my brother about how long it would take to replace it and then start to save up to get a new one.

Leap Year is on the tv and I love this movie. Must find my crocheting and settle in to watch it. Sundays are a day of rest after all.

Toodles
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment