Thursday 3 May 2012

Tomorrow is Friday!!!

Book club night was awesome. Its always a good evening of chatting, debating, enlightening, and sharing, mixed in with loads of good food, giggles and fellowship. This is an interesting group of intelligent ladies with strong opinions and we love to share them. The food is always fabulous, The left overs went to work today and  many a coworker offered to join the club just for the eats.

Tonight I can just relax, the only thing I am determined to do is clean the litter box. I am hoping to get my week meal menu made up and get started on the grocery list. This is a big step. I am excited to see if it makes my life easier and saves me some money. I need to have a little nap first. I don't know if this is the weather but I am tired today. Weary to say the least. I am hoping a little shut eye will snap me out of it.

I keep looking at my yard and hoping that one of these weekends I will actually get out there and get something done to it. I have seeds I want to put into the ground. There are old dead plants to be cleared away to make room for the new stuff. I need the fates to collide so I have the energy and the right weather to get it going. I am dreaming of potted pansies, marigolds and lilacs in bloom. I am rather afraid my potentilla bush did not not survive the move from one spot to another last year. I may need to go get a new one. Well that will teach me for not planting it in the right place the first time round. Live and learn.

I did not plant flowers last year and I was so sorry that I did not. My yard looked so sad and bare. That will not happen again. There will be flowers this year. My yard may not be home and garden perfect but I love to have colour in it. I love flowers so dagnabbit, there will be flowers. I need to make a list!!


Well  hear my couch calling my name. Nap attack in imminent.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment