Sunday 20 May 2012

Day of Rest........ I'm All For That

Best laid plans and all that. I was going to do a lot of yard work today. Well not so much. Me poor old legs are so sore today I just can't do all the things I want to. Over did it yesterday maybe, change in the weather, just plain getting old, too fat, all of the above, who knows??? What I do know, I managed to plant two bushes and two hostas and I was done. So I put my things away and came in to rest for a bit. If I can I will go back out there sometime later today but for now I am going to sit as much as I can.

There is no shortage of  chores to be done inside. I am going to take this as the opportunity to finish the king sized quilt once and for all. The weeds can wait, I have quilting to be done.

Toodles
Linda

UPDATE: the king sized Square Dance quilt is finished......currently doing the drunken monkey dance of joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment