Monday 7 May 2012

Monday Already

Seems like I just blinked and the weekend vanished before I had a chance to really savour the time, the freedom, the lack of scheduled minutes. I did a double take this morning when the alarm rang its stupid, annoying little head off and bullied me out of bed. hmmph.

You may have to get up but I am staying in bed

I could feel a Monday morning crank coming on but I changed my mind. Cranky is too much work so I got on with it and got my self to work. Thinking all the time, its good to have my job, I have good people to work with and I love that pay cheque every two weeks. Attitude really does make a major difference. A better one is easier to deal with than a bad one. Something else that helped this morning, I got my breakfast and lunch ready today with little to no thinking on my part. I cannot tell you how much easier the morning went for me without those two questions hanging over my head.

Tonight I managed to get my home personal filing caught up, I brought the bank book up to date and have to say it feels good. I like to have things caught up and in order, inspite of what it may look like around this house.
Doing the filing is one of those jobs that has piled up for far too long. I think I need to make myself a daily chore list, just those little things that if they were done each day would not pile up and make me crazy when they get out of hand. Maybe I need to start looking at that Flylady website. I have heard good things about her helping you get organized and keep on top of things.

Trying to improve yourself takes a lot of work. Worth it but a lot of work.

Toodles,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment