Thursday 26 April 2012

What Does This Tell You

Ok so tonight I was working away at the king sized quilt I am making. I was happily sewing the side panels that I will be adding to the center section to make it big enough. Minou was in the kitchen having a snack and doing whatever she does. She meandered into the sewing room and up onto the sewing table as she is wont to do. I had anticipated this because if she is downstairs when I am sewing she likes to come and snoop. So I quickly grabbed a piece of polar fleece thinking its soft plushy goodness would tempt her royal butt and she would park herself on it instead of my quilt patches. Its grey, the kitty hair will not show, it should be a very tempting bed.  Ok so think about it, soft squishy polar fleece or thin cotton scraps.
Where would you want to park yourself???

Lets see which one Madam choose shall we:


Well you pick the place that is going to be the most annoying to the person sewing, that's what you do. Daft Cat!! What does this say about this silly old kitty of mine. That she loves me so much she would give up her own comfort to be just that much nearer to me, or that she knows this is annoying and she enjoys bugging me? I find it so amusing. No matter how much I think I can out think her, she get me every time. Well in-spite of her I managed to get all four sides sewn up and now I can attach them, quilt them and at last get this quilt delivered to the lady who has been patiently waiting for it.

Minou update: I am no longer sewing so she has left the craft room and is on the chair in the living room having yet another nap. Oiy.

I am in a much better mood today. Partly by choice and partly because I have the best friends ever and they make me snap out of a funk in-spite of myself. So I am choosing to be happy, I am choosing to get on with the million and one things that need to be done around here. I will finish the bedroom painting on Saturday, I will get this quilt done, I will do some yard work and I will get a handle on things once again. I will also do it all with a positive thought. Everything else will take care of itself.

Now its time for a nice cup of tea, and some tv then to bed to read. Life is good.

Toodles, Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment