Tuesday 10 April 2012

some days its hard to stay positive.

So I went to the dentist today to get my tooth looked at, its cracked and needs to be fixed. Root canal apparently which is still costly in spite of the fact that I have insurance. So I trotted out of there with a prescription and three future appointments which will take a healthy bite out of my pay cheque.The bathroom tape upstairs is drip drip dripping. I don't know how to replace it my self so that means finding a plumber, $$$$$. I want to replace the tapes upstairs anyway so there we go more $$$$. I need a new cord for the tv to make it work like it should and that is $20.00. I have plans to go to Winnipeg this weekend and I am not giving that up because the  universe has decided to nickel and dime me into oblivion. Not to mention my employer has decided that my years of service do not count for the additional raise they are offering other employees. The years of service counted when our jobs migrated over 8 years ago but now suddenly they have changed their minds. Sigh, we got a piddly little raise and now they don' want to give the second little piddley bit. I have a headache.

In hindsight I should not have bought the paint for the bedroom, or as much as it pains me to say it the mixer but that is done now and I am not able to go backwards. This too shall pass, it will all get paid for, life will go on and things will get done. Its just sometimes when it all stacks up on you it feels like too much.

I am going to go and quilt for the afternoon. I have no oomph to start the bedroom. Maybe I will go and get the tv cord and get my tv working like it should be. Who know????

All I can say is thank goodness for Ibuprofen

Toodles, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment