Sunday 15 April 2012

DIY FYI

So I have managed to complete a couple of other projects while I am working on the red bedroom. First of all I managed to recover the cushions on my couch today,

First the before pic:

I like the size but I do not like the material, its too bold, too modern and I have never warmed to it

Now the after:
This material is not perfect, its more copper than red but I love it and now the cushions blend into the couch. They are like a sigh now not a scream for attention.

I also reframed a picture
The before:
Nice picture but sadly/badly framed. It has no presence and looks lost on the wall.

Now for the after:
Thrift store frame and the picture looks much better. You notice it now on the wall it is not lost and lonely anymore.

Toodles, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment