Wednesday 25 April 2012

Got My Crank On

Does it still count as healthy eating if you take your gluten-free, wheat-free, dairy-free, vegan approved crackers and slather them with apple cranberry cream cheese? No???? Somehow I did not thing so but I have to say it makes a yummy snack. I do like the crackers on their own but the cream cheese is a bonus cause as far as I am concerned most everything tastes better with either cheese or chocolate on it. I had no chocolate in the house, so cream cheese it was. Somewhere along the line I need to figure out what to eat for supper but for now, its a snack attack.

I started out this week cranky, had a mild reprieve yesterday and today I have my crank on good and proper. What is up with me? I was supposed to go for drinks tonight with my co-workers but I just was not feeling up to being social and pleasant. I wanted to be home and sleep and ignore the fact that I am not in a good mood. I feel bad but I just could not push myself to play to the crowd. So I sent an email to the guest of honour and stayed home with my cranky self. When you feel like a toddler on the verge of a tantrum, best to keep it to yourself.

Why am I feeling this way? No clue?? No reason just the way it is.

I have been home for several hours and I have done nothing. I have not even managed to make some supper. I have eaten crackers and cream cheese and had a brief nap. This is not going to continue. I do not like being this way, so I am giving my head a proverbial shake, kicking my own butt and getting out of this funk. No one likes a gloomy person and only I can control my attitude. Growing up and trying to be the best person you are meant to be is uphill work sometimes.

So I think I need to get off the 'puter and go do something. Take a flying tackle at the mess in this house. Sew on the quilt, do the dishes, something, anything!!! I am sure the cat would be thrilled out of her little mind  if I cleaned the litter box.

New attitude coming up!!!  Tomorrow I promise!!!

Toodles, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment