Tuesday 24 April 2012

Rewarding Bad Behaviour

So since I was totally cranky all day yesterday I rewarded myself with homemade Hungarian Mushroom Soup tonight. Is that rewarding bad behaviour or is it a reward for not being cranky today. You figure it out for yourself whilst I slurp up a gallon of my most favourite soup ever. Goodness I love this stuff and it turned out so much better tonight when I actually followed the recipe instead of winging it like last time. AT LAST I have something to take to work for lunch. Buying lunch each day is far too expensive.

Tonight I am off to see The Lucky One with a couple of the No Cook Gals. I am hoping it will be good. Nicholas Sparks is usually good for a tear jerker. I shall go armed with kleenex. Then tomorrow night its drinks for a retirement party. I am thinking then I should be able to be at home and maybe get some things done. The mountainous mess in my house just keeps growing.

So maybe I should go and snag a small nap before the movie. I could use it, its month end at my work and its like being pecked to death by ducks to say the least. It can suck the life right out of you!!

Toodles, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment