Sunday 22 April 2012

Stiff and Sore Sunday

Apparently crawling around on the floor painting trim boards make me stiff and sore. I found that out this morning when I woke up and just to prove the point, I did it all over again today and now tonight I am stiff and sore once again. Ah well, its the joys of being me. My red bedroom is slowly getting to look lovely and I cannot wait to get it all back together and post the final pictures.

I cannot get on my knees, its just too painful so to do things on the ground level means either bending over at the waste and having all the blood rush to my head or I have to get flat on my belly. This method works well but then I am lifting my upper body, up off the floor with muscles that usually are allowed to lay dormant and ignored. They are not amused to be used. Really I should do more of this sort of thing, its good for me. Painful but good.

I just have the back of the door to do, and the two pieces of trim behind the door and its done. I love the grey colour. Its soft and warm, not cold and severe as grey can be at times. The white trim looks wonderfully crisp and clean. The furniture looks nice white as well. I was sad to see the cream go, I like that shade but it just did not work.

No yard work done, the quilt is still waiting to be worked on. This week will be soon enough to get at that stuff. Now the room is nearly complete, that quilt is my top priority!! Its so close to finish, I can taste it. I have two other quilts that need my attention, no wait, make that 4 quilts. I need to get stitching!!!

Right now all I want to do is watch the Bronson Pinchot Project and knit while my back  does these little twitchy things.

Toodles, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment