Friday 9 November 2012

Week's End

Ah, my favourite day of the week, Friday. Its the end of the work week, its No Cook night, I am glad to see it arrive each and every week. I know it seem like I am wishing my life away but I really really really like the weekends. This is a long weekend too which makes it even better.

Tomorrow I am going to go card making with the Hostess. Its going to be a great, stay in out of the storm activity. We are supposed to be getting a large dumping of snow this weekend so the Hostess and I are going to hunker down at her place and make greeting cards until we are tired of doing it. I need to get my stock built up again. Mostly for the kids and the guys. I have enough for the girls. I also want to make some cards to attach to my hand crafts. Just a little thank you note for buying something hand made by me with my business card attached somehow. So I am rather looking foreward to that. Its fun to spend time being creative with someone else like minded.

Then on Sunday afternoon I am going to the Symphony with E. I am hoping the storm does not interfere with our plans. Then on Monday I am going over to Teddy Bear's place and we are going to demolish a small closet in her basement that is no longer used and is in the way. I get to use my pry bar and I cannot tell you how happy that makes me. I love demo!!

Yes, the garden ornaments are still out in the yard. Yes, the autumn decorations are still out and Yes, I will probably be frolicking in the snow banks trying to find everything so I can put it away but that is what you get when you procrastinate. I have had ample time to get it done and I have not done it so I have no one to blame but myself.

I have taken two days off next week so I plan to use them to stay home, get my house in order, purge my closet and just generally get things back on track. Not to mention I have some crafty stuff I really want to work on. I have a butterfly quilt that I need to get at. (I am hoping that some time this weekend I will be able to go get the material to get it started). I have mitts to knit for Ladybug and socks to learn to knit for me and a bunch of Christmas projects that I want to get moving on. Oh my.

I am so proud of me, I actually have Christmas gifts for three of my hardest to buy for people!! All this running around town shopping is paying off. What I do need to do is get my storage box out where I hide all my presents and check out what I have and what I don't have, then make a list and get it finished. It should be a walk in the park after those three have been taken care of. Only on really hard one left to go. Whoot!!


I hope you have a lovely fun, exciting weekend!!

Toodles,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment