Sunday 4 November 2012

Sunday Stuff

Somedays (or Sundays if you will) do not turn out the way you think they are going to. Mine didn't. I did not do my usual sleeping in, get up, laze around, eat breakfast, shower, get dressed and then do something. I was up long before I intended, so I started the laundry, got some groceries, ran an errand and then spent the day working on the last of a puppet order. I even made soup:


Nothing better on a cold wintery day than a pot of homemade chicken soup. Yummy yum yum!! I will be indulging in this for lunches for this coming week. I did have a taste test bowl today and its so good.

Things that did not happen this weekend were the lawn stuff is still outside and the plant pots have yet to be emptied. Poor pink flamingos are buried in the snow. So are the garden gnomes and the cement mushrooms. Sigh, I just did not get at it. I also totally forgot about the craft sale I intended to go to today. I remembered it at about 4:30 which made it too late to attend.

I have the puppets made, I just need to sew the little insert into their little necks to keep the stuffing in their little heads. I can then wrap them up and get them into the mail. I am so pleased with that plan.

That has been my Sunday in a nut shell. I now need to have a brief nap then fold the last of the laundry, remake my bed and get ready for work tomorrow.

Toodles
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment