Sunday 18 November 2012

Its Sunday and I'm Sick.......How Fun!!

So the sore throat I woke up with on Friday had lessened. However in its lessening, stuffy head, runny nose and general achy nastiness has moved in to fill the space. I felt not bad yesterday but today all I want to do is curl up in a corner, close my eyes and put a bucket under my nose to catch the drops. Aren't you glad I decided to share??

Well let's not turn this into a complete pity party, no one has any patience for that least of all me. I have managed to get some things done. The laundry is sloshing away in the machine, the kitchen has been cleansed of all breakfast making damage and I have three puppet orders ready for delivery. I framed a picture of my Dad and hung it in my bedroom. I bought the frame from a friend's mom and I think its perfect for this old picture.


I was going to make a trip to the fabric store and get the material for the butterfly quilt but to be honest I am not up to it. I think I will stay in, make some chicken soup (if you can make chicken soup without celery), and do little to nothing or the rest of the day. I will stop at the store tomorrow after work for the material.

I think I need to find my ratty old sweater and curl up on the couch to see if I can sleep for a bit. I totally feel like a big baby!! Nap first, the soup making, then finish knitting my last sock. I got the cuff and the heel done last night before I went to bed. Mirror Mirror was on tv and so I worked on the sock until the movie was done.

Hope all is well in your world,

Toodles
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment