Monday 19 November 2012

Monday Moment without Minou

I don't have a new picture of the baby girl let alone anything clever to say so Minou will not be joining us this fine day or maybe she will.

Stop buggin me, I am not in the mood to be in your stupid blog Mama!! Not today!!

I think I am feeling better. My nose is not running as much and the coughing has slackened some. I totally forgot to get some NyQuil today so I am hoping that I sleep tonight. I really do not make a very good sick person. I annoy myself so I can only imagine what I do to the people around me.

I did get the material for the butterfly quilt so I have that started at least. It has been a long time on the "to do" list. I also started a tree skirt for one of my little trees and that was my evening. To be truthful this has been one of those evenings when I could not really settle at doing any one thing.A little like a flea in a fit, is what I feel like tonight. I annoy myself when I get this way. I got the tree skirt sewn up but now it needs to be put with the batting and backing then quilted. Pictures to come when its finished of course.

Even now as I sit here trying to blog, my mind is running in a million directions and I cannot settle. Maybe I should just give up and go to bed. I really don't accomplish anything when I am in a mood like I am tonight.

Leaving now before I annoy everyone else like I am annoying myself.

Toodles,
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment