Thursday 14 July 2011

Not much going on

Not much happening today, its been quiet and easy. Work went well, no major problems or upsets. I love days like this.  I got home, had a nap and the I got the church quilt top finished.
Its called Endless Stars and currently its draped over my sewing table. One of those little bumps is the cat. She likes to plant her furry little butt near anything I am doing and she will not be moved unless she wants to go. Silly old puss.

I will provide better pictures once its quilted. Hmmm I am sensing a theme here, many promises of better pictures and many quilt tops made but not actually quilted. This is next on my "to do" list. One quick trip to the local fabric/craft store and the purchase of many quilt batts will happen. Quilting will be undertaken overe this coming weekend and will continue most furiously until I have finished the aforementioned quilts.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment