Friday 14 September 2012

Crazy Friday

This will have to be a short post as I am running like a chicken with their head cut off today. things are all nuts and crazy and being dramatic but its all falling into place and will be wonderful after the dust settles and I will probably do a big old post about it all once I  have a chance.

Mostly I just wanted to show off my recent mosaic creation: I did this the other day. I rather like it.

This one I am giving as a gift so its not staying with me. I like the blues and greens of it. I just hope the person that is getting it will like it as well.

Oh I must run, I have a million things to do and I keep thinking of three more every time I do one of them. I promise a bigger post later. I wish you all a good weekend.

Toodles.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment