Sunday 1 July 2012

Sunday Stuff

Not a great start to the day, woke up this morning so stiff and sore I would rather do almost anything else but move around. There is no reason for it, I really did nothing yesterday to warrant all this pain but I sure am   creaky today. Oh well, lets hope this passes as I have things I want to do today.

I finally got the kitchen cleaned yesterday. That room, honestly, it never stays tidy. I clean and clean and clean it it looks like drunken monkeys have run through it seconds later. I blame the cat!. I also did some laundry, washed the sheets on all the beds. I also almost have the quilt top sewn up. I got groceries and had coffee with Teddy Bear. All in all a good day.

Today I wanted to move the rug in the living room about a foot to the east. That means moving furniture and from how I am feeling, I think that its not gonna happen, at least not today. I have other things I can do, I have two big boxes of books to drop into the Rotary Club donation box. (if I can carry them to the car) I have some stuff to go to the Humane Society. Once that's done, I can come home, wash down the stairs and do some patch painting. I have more laundry to do and a few dishes to wash. The quilt top can get finished and I have one final dog wood bush that needs planting. That should keep me out of trouble for a bit. I really should go get cat food and litter but that is not an urgent thing, it can wait.

Well I should get off my butt and get at the things I can do. I may be back later.

Toodles

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment