Sunday 8 July 2012

Sunday Stuff

I had occurred to me that I did not share a picture of the Square Dance king sized quilt that I finished. So I hauled it outside an hung it on the clothes line to take a picture. I don't have the room to get a good picture on a bed, not to mention I do not have a king sized anything in this house.


Its a proper scrap quilt this. I made it is sections because I did not have the room to do it all at once. I just need to get it delivered now. 

So its another hot day today. The sun is out in full force and I am thinking that a day inside is called for. I was going to go out and hit a garage sale but I have talked myself out of that.The Lottery gods did not smile on me this weekend so work is on the table for Monday. Honestly those lottery gods have a lot to answer for. Laundry and knitting will fill in the day unless something more interesting shows up. 

So I need to go start the laundry, do the dishes and then maybe I will settle down to an afternoon with the needles. 

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Toodles,
Linda  

No comments:

Post a Comment