Tuesday 31 July 2012

Nothing to Blog About

I have wanted to be more consistent with my blogging, not let things go for a week and then throw on a post. The trouble is in my life sometimes its hard to blog every day. Not much new going on here at the old homestead that is blog worthy. Even though I am sure very few people actually read this little blog of mine, its still hard to come up with stuff to talk about. I can bored myself actually, especially these days when I am feeling a little less than. I think I need a holiday. What I really need is to pull up my socks and focus on my goals.

Well let's see what can I babble on about tonight. I had a busy day at work and made a trip to Staples with Ladybug's Mommy. We both have a thing for stationary. I could spend lots of money in there, I love all tha stuff. I confined myself to some clips, notebooks and filing folders that are plastic and will last longer than their paper counterparts. Then after work I have managed to keep on track with the cleaning Quest. This week we are maintaining and so far the living and dinning rooms are still company presentable. Go me!! Made supper, made stuff for lunch tomorrow, and then crocheted while watching America's Got Talent.

I have finished two baby blankets this week but I have not taken pictures yet. I will do that soon and post them. Now I am going to move onto all things Quilty. I have three baby quilts and a table runner that need to be done. Not to mention I need to devote an hour tomorrow night to more tidying of the craft room. Maybe I will get some serious work done this weekend.

So you see it is hardly news worthy. Riveting stuff this, my day to day existence. Just the bread and butter details of an everyday life. A quiet simple life. Its ok to be quiet and simple sometimes, I just have to keep telling myself this.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment