Thursday 28 June 2012

This and That

Thankfully it is Thursday and tomorrow is my favorite day Friday AND payday AND the start of a long weekend. Its all good. No big plans for the weekend, mostly just will be puttering around the house. Quilting, yard work and some house cleaning. I, also hope to get some odd jobs done, like touch up the stair paint, move the rug in the livingroom about a foot east, do my hall mirror project and anything else I can think of .

I am quilting, here is a sneak peak at what my poor craft room looks like when I am deep in the throws of creativity:

Yep, its a total mess. Material everywhere, stuff piled up and shoved into corners until I get the sewing done. This is going to be a quilt for Best Friend. Some of the material came from her Dad's shirts so that makes it more special since he has passed on. Its double sized and a jigsaw puzzle pattern. Fun and easy to sew. It is mostly green, blue and yellow with bits of white added. Easy colour choice as those are her favourite colours.

I had to share this picture, because its really pretty and because they still look this good over a week later
I got this bouquet from my grandbaby and her Mommy for my birthday. Except for the rose they are still looking lovely and showing no signs of kicking the bucket. And they are 10 days old today. I am impressed.
I need to find out what the fuzzy green thing in the front is, I am fascinated by it.

Well it is nearly bed time so I will say good night. Hope all is well in your world's

Toodles
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment