Monday 27 February 2012

Last of the Felt Critters

I have finally managed to finish off the last two felt animals for JR. They really did not take that long and I was going to do them over the weekend but I just could not get in the mood to sew them up. All I wanted to do was park myself in front of the tv and work on my scrap afghan. I have all the squares done for it but I need to finish edging them with black and then sew them up. Anyway here is a peak at the kitty and puppy that are ready to head to their new homes.

 I will take these to work tomorrow and then I can get back at the puppet production. I have three days off coming up in March and I have promised myself that I am going to devote those days to some quilty pleasures. I need to get some patchwork done as I am behind on commissions and dang it I need some quilting time. It is as important to me as anything I so.

I am amazed at how much wool I have used for these scrap/donation afghans and how much of my stash is still here. I fully intend to keep making these until my stash is reduced to a manageable level. If I get the yarn under control I may try and do the same to the crochet cotton and the quilt fabric. I think I am dreaming but a gal can hope can't she??

Toodles,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment