Friday 17 February 2012

Brief Update

I got the curtain made for the new DVD cabinet. I like it so much more. Its not so much visual overload in that corner. I have been shuffling stuff around but I think I am getting it to where I like it. I rehung the mirror and moved some of the pictures around. What's a few more holes in the walls?

I hauled the little blue and white cabinet up to the spare room. I did a number on my stairs so next payday it will be off to the store to get some touch up paint. Two people would have been better to move it but I really am terrible at asking for help. If I can do it on my own I try to, I hate to bother anyone.  So the cabinet is upstairs, which is wonderful. (Even if I did scratch up the stairs).  I found a small corner to stuff it into. The bedroom is crowded but you can still walk all around the bed so I am still ok.

I purged out a half a garbage bag of crap from the cabinet and now it houses my monster pile of photo albums. Yahoo!!!. Right now I need to go have a little nap. One of the perks of being at home, when you get really tired in the afternoon you can lay down and sleep. I like it.

Toodles,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment