Tuesday 21 February 2012

cuteness coming up

My grandbaby got baptized yesterday and she was the just a little princess. The sweetest little confection of white satin and lace. She is so dainty, it just melts your heart. She blows the most adorable raspberries and anyone, then tops it off with a big dimply smile. So cute.

She managed the long ceremony very well for a little babe. Its tough to have a stranger doing things to you like blowing in your face, putting oil on you, pouring water on your head when really its just time for your bottle but this man keeps arranging for it to be taken away just when you are getting settled in for a nice lunch. Not to mention you have to be all naked in front of everyone in a chilly church. She did really well, and the ceremony was long in spite of it being the "short" version, so after a few tears she settled down to being the pretty center of attention that she was meant to be.

Grandma Linda and the cutest Ladybug around.

Seriously she was just a little star and once someone pried her out of my clutches she spent most of the after party being passed around and adored by all and sundry. We had a lovely lunch and then it was back home to my company. 

The Nurse stayed over last night instead of heading home as originally planned. Once I got back from the festivities, we went out for supper and then off to see The Vow. Wonderful chick flick. Such a sweet love story that I was surprised to  find out that it was based on a true story. I would recommend anyone seeing it. Its a lovely romantic story. We got home and I ogled all her Scentsy stuff and sniffed all the many wonderful fragrances that they offer. Lovely lovely stuff.  Yeah I bought some.....shut up.

Now I have some pants to hem for tomorrow, more felt animals to make and soup to cook.  It was a lovely six days off. I am back to the grind now. Funny how fast you fall back into the routine.

Toodles
Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment