Wednesday 15 February 2012

First Day of Vacay

Oh it is wonderful to wake in the morning without the alarm clock blaring in your ear, just the sound of the neighbour's dog barking its head off. At least it was 9:00 am before that happened. So I am up, showered, minty fresh and ready for the day. I have had my breakfast, eggs, english muffins and fresh strawberries and a nice hot cup if tea. Now I am ready to start my day. I am going to linger to watch a bit of the View just to remind myself that I find them talking over each other annoying then I am off to run some errands.

There is not much exciting on the agenda today. I am going to do my errands then I am coming back here to clean the house. It needs a right good tidying up and its gonna get it today. Vacuum, floors washed, dishes, dust and all the garbage, recycle and compost hauled out. Long past time that all this needs to be done.

The View is on, I am going to watch a little and then finish my tea. Have a nice day everyone.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment