Sunday 19 February 2012

Sunday Lazy Sunday

It has been another good day here on the homestead. Visiting with the Nurse, off out for coffee with her and a friend she has in town. I never did get over to E's for tea. I feel bad but there are only so many hours in the day and I will make arrangements with her for some time this week.

So the Nurse is off to do a Scentsy party, (the Nurse has just started to sell it). I was invited but I declined, I decided that I should stay home and get on with those felt animals I have promised JR. I was going great guns too, until I ran out of material. Drat, Curses and Crap, to say the least.  Three done and two left to go. They are rather cute and I would rather to be finished but that's not happening this day anyway.













I have one more puppy and one more kitty to make and then I have this order completed. You may have noticed that I am ticked that I ran out of felt. I am currently not in a position to run out and buy some more. I need a payday for that so for now I will work on other things.

I will start again this week on the last of the puppets for the university. The last of this order, I never say never with them. They have been a great source of income for me. I may think they have all they need and then I make a delivery and they have other plans. I am open to any and all orders. I have my eye on a new stove and a new TV or two. Hey if you are going  to lusts after something you may as well go big.

Tomorrow is the last day of my 6 days off. Sigh but on the bright side I am going to my grandbaby's baptism tomorrow. That will take a good part of the day. Tuesday it is back to work and back to the normal routine. I so love my days off and being in some sort of control of my schedule. Ah well, it is what it is, I will be waking up to the alarm clock blaring in my ear. Blech!!

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment