Thursday 5 May 2011

What to do, what to do??

Well its nice to be back on the Internet after having no service for a few days. Not to mention its nice to have a few free minutes just to sit down and blog. I have suddenly transformed into a social butterfly this week and I have had something one each night with no let up into the middle of next week. Believe me, I am not complaining, I tend to spend too much time on my own so its good for me to get out and move amongst the real folk.

Yesterday I had an opportunity presented to me that came totally out of left field and blew me out of the water. It turns out one of the big book stores in our area has expressed an interest in selling my puppets. ACK!!! what to do, what to do??? Do I have faith that this is one of those if the universe brings you too it, it will bring you through it thingys or am I getting excited about nothing. Do I go for it and hope my poor hands can take the strain or do I decline?? This is so exciting and terrifying at the same time. I will, of course, try to be all grown up and at least meet/talk to the person about all this before I dither myself into a blubbering mass of jelly. I tend to do that when things, really good things, come out of the blue like this. Big old book store people may have totally different expectation than what I can live up to. So must meet first, talk and then I can dither myself silly.

If nothing comes of this, if it for some reason does not pan out, I will forever be pleased that they even thought of me. All silliness aside I have always felt that in creating these little puppet critters, I was making  something very special. I just don't know what to do with it, how to make it reach its potential. I am totally open to this being the way to do it. Oh I can feel myself getting dizzy even as we speak!! Deep breaths, count to ten and then calm down. What is meant to be will be. The universe is unfolding as it should and all those other catch phrases I can't think of right now.

Stay tuned this could be the begining of a very wild ride!!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment