Monday 23 May 2011

I am a weed killer

The rain stopped and I finally managed to get out in the yard and do something. The flowerbeds are mostly weeded. The lawn has been mowed and the edges have been trimmed. All I really need to do now is go out an pick up all the mess that I tend to leave here and there. A lot of it remains from last year. I tend to pull out weeds and then leave little piles of dead things around. Why, I don't know, it looks very bad. I may go do that later. It feels wonderful to have gotten the place looking half decent anyway.

I still need to get the veranda stuff out of the shed, chairs and things to make the place look homey. I need to get flowers and plant those flower beds that I have gotten weeded and worked up. Next pay day that will be on the list. I am not putting in as many pots of flowers, no money in the budget for that malarkey this year, maybe next.

Well I need to deliver my spare tables to my friend E. She is moving out of her house and is having a garage sale this coming weekend. Once that is done I am going to spend the rest of the afternoon being crafty and baking bread. All in all its been a good productive weekend.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment