Sunday 15 May 2011

Ms Crankypants

Well I woke up this morning, cranky, achy, out of sorts and just down right grumpy. I think I need to just buckle down, get stuck in and get things back under control. My house is a total tip. my yard is a disgrace and those chairs and left over yard sale stuff are making me crazy. My book club is going to  be here is a couple of weeks and if I don't pull my finger out they won't be able to get in the house let alone find somewhere to sit.

I am also resentful today, I am so sick of the arthritis that live in my ankles, knees and hips and makes moving around painful. It makes it hard to go all the things I want to do. As I sit here I feel like I can do it all, rush about, clean, rake, shovel, shift, bend and lift until all the jobs are done, then I stand up. Reality smacks me in the face and I move about like an invalid. ARRRGH!!!!!!!! Makes me nuts. Some days are worse than others and today is worse.

I am going to go and finish my coffee, maybe that will snap me out of this crank I am in. Something has to . I can be as cranky as I want to be, it does not change the fact this work has to be done AND once its done I will feel much better. In spite of what some may think I do not like my house out of order, I like it to look cared for and loved, neat and clean. This is my "to do" list  for today, drink coffee, stop feeling sorry for my self and just get on with it!!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment