Saturday 28 May 2011

Joy in the Kitchen

I am going to wash my kitchen floor and I am so excited. Its pathetic I know but when you have not been able to do this in WEEKS its fabulous just be able to do it. I have finally got the garage sale leftovers out of the kitchen and have donated them to a local charity shop. The camper cushions are out of my living room, the boxes are out of the kitchen and if I could sell those damn dining room chairs I think I would have a spontaneous org**im.  Must get those chairs up on the Internet again and hopefully they will sell. If not its off to the basement for them.

So this is the deal for today, start a batch of bread that I did not make last weekend, defrost some stock to make soup, throw a roast in the slow cooker, do the dishes, wash the kitchen floor ( insert choir of heavenly voices) and then work on my puppets for the rest of the afternoon. Oh yes and take my angel food cake pan to my friend so she can make cakes for her nieces bridal shower.

There is lots of other stuff to be done, the usual ordinary chores that make up my weekends. If I have time I am going to work on a project that I will share in a later post. I love when I find an idea on line and I can go ahead and do it with stuff I have around the house, in other words it does not cost me a dime. :-) The puppets are a priority this weekend though. I got an additional order from the university and since I am broke as usual I want to get it done and get me some cash.

Well the bread needs to get underway and I have a million things on my to do list that I can't wait to check off. Later!!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment