Sunday 1 May 2011

Sunday Snowy Sunday

Well its not still snowing but looking out my living room window it could be the dead of winter not spring with the blanket of thick wet snow that is covering everything. Blah!! My neighbour shoveled his side walk this morning. I am not so inclined. Mother Nature can just take her old snow back, thank you very much, I have no intention of shoveling the white stuff on the first of May.

Feeling a little more productive today. I grouted the bathroom back splash, washed eleventy million dishes, got the laundry humming along and am knitting some cloths to use on my swiffer sweeper. I am not fond of the disposable cloths as they are just land fill waste so I am using left over cotton from the dish clothes I knit to makes some swiffer mop heads. This eliminates the waste, uses up my left overs and lets me keep using my mop. Win win all round I would say.

I should be making puppets or working on a quilt but I just want to knit today. I'll go back to puppets tonight after supper but for now I am only interested in sitting, knitting and watching DVD's. The housework can just wait, today is for doing what I please and it pleases me to sit in my chair.

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment