Tuesday 30 April 2013

Tuesday Trivia

I called this post Tuesday Trivia because I fear that anything I post here is trivial. I am a little restless tonight and can't really settle down at anything. I made a pot of soup, got the recycle ready to take out, worked on a baby blanket, and then I started purging.

I have a confession to make, I collect recipes. I clip them, I copy them, I print them off the internet, I write them out. I squirrel them away at home and then rarely if ever actually make them. As they are now here there and everywhere in my house, I have made myself a promise that I will purge them out. There is a wealth of recipes on the internet, just a key stroke away. I do not need to keep 99% of these recipes, I felt I needed to have. Tonight I started. I went through a binder and a stack in my sewing room and I have a sizable stack to hit the recycle bin. I still have the recipe cabinet to go through yet.

I am pleases with myself because this is one of those things that I think I should do but never really quite get around to actually doing. When I could not crochet another stitch and I could not settle on a tv program, I got stuck in and am pleased with my progress thus far.  Tomorrow night I will give it another half hour or so, that way I will not loose the momentum and I may accomplish my goal.

Other than that not much happening around here. I am oooooohhhhhh so close to hitting my three km goal at the walking. Tomorrow should be the kicker. It still hurts, I still fight it but I am determined to get to the 3km mark this month. I do realize that May 1st is not April but its close enough for me dang it!! I am going to claim victory anyway.

Thursday I have a card class and the its Friday and that means NO COOK FRIDAY with the ladies. Aw then its the weekend again. Where does the time go???  The fact that it is still snowing outside cannot deter from my joy at the prospects of this week.

Toodles
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment