Thursday 4 April 2013

The Upside of Boredom

Every cloud has a silver lining. I know that and I see it more and more each day when I am willing to admit that something good comes out of everything. I thought I had plans last night but they fell through so I was in a position to find something else to fill my evening. Well I can be contrary at times and I could not settle at anything, I was BORED!! The silver lining in my evening was that boredom lead me to playing around on the computer and I FINALLY got my printer to work!! GO ME!!

Then I found the pictures for my laundry room before:


There it is, all wood panel and kitchy wall paper. This spot was once a cupboard but we removed the front, added shelves and eventually moved the washer and dryer onto the one side, stacked to save space.

Here is Busy working away on the papering once the shelves were in. Had I been thinking we would have papered when it was wide open, easy access. Not so smart some times, we did it this way.


and this is the finished product:


The wood panel has been painted a pretty blue, and the wallpaper is a matching blue strip. A vast improvement to what was, no?

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment