Sunday 7 April 2013

All Good Things and All That

Its Sunday night and I have to admit I have that horrid school in the morning feeling. My days off are over and its back to the normal routine tomorrow. Not happy about it. I miss seeing my friends everyday but I do not miss getting up and going to  work, the alarm going off, the having to be at someone else's disposal. I like puttering around my house. I like calling my time my own. I know I have gone on and on about this before and I am running the risk of becoming a whining annoying thing. Lets all just mark this as a known fact and move on.

Thursday the Banker and I did a road trip. We started shopping at 9:00 am and did not finish until after 4:00 pm. Our road trip took in our own fair city and two smaller towns. I found some treasures and so did she. We dined at a lovely local cafe. I have come to the conclusion that a good friend to talk to, a piece of delicious cheese cake and a really good cup of coffee, makes for a perfect moment in life. They had my favourite Hungarian mushroom soup on that day so I was pretty much in heaven. Friday, I spent the day running errands, getting groceries, and then I got at the sewing machine and worked on the Church quilt for this year.



Friday night was No Cook, Saturday was a continuation of the quilt making frenzy with a break for Teddy Bear, S and I to go to the movies and see The Host. We all liked it. Today I slept in, spent the rest of the day getting the quilt top finished. Laundry and dishes were included in the events. I even managed to get a nap in there as well. Oh yes it has been a wild weekend around here.

There are more things I want to do around the house. I need to deal with the floor upstairs in the bathroom. I have to repaint the newel post, I have another quilt top to make, I have puppets orders to finish. Oh crap, I am whining again.

Time to stop and maybe go knit something before I head to bed. I hope your weekend was lovely. We had this to look at all day


You cannot tell in this picture but its snowing. Its been snowing all day long. Did Mother Nature not get the memo that its April????????????? Dizzy B****h


Tootles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment