Sunday 14 April 2013

Sunday Snippets

I give up, I am hollering UNCLE, I am resigned and I accept my fate. BECAUSE I am not comfortable speaking to my neighbours on this subject (frankly they scare me) I have come to the conclusion I am not going to get to sleep in on the weekend. We had a brief time where Sir Barks-lot was silent and it was bliss but that was short lived and he is back and barking his precious head off in the wee hours. I do not blame him, I place the blame with his owners. He is just being a dog. I cannot claim that when I am jolted out of a wonderful deep sleep just after 7 on a Sunday morning that I have charitable thought for the poor dog, nope I could happily strangle him. However I know that the blame is not his. He barks long enough for me to be wide awake and therefore not happy. I spent two hours reading this morning before I got up.

I finished the puppet order today, got it wrapped and ready to mail tomorrow. I was supposed to go out today and get some stuff but I talked myself out of it. I just could not care enough to get myself suitable for public viewing. I stayed home, worked on puppets, watched stuff I had taped on the PVR and I did this.

This is a tray, I found in a second hand store, I liked the size but not the look of it. It had seen better days.


So after a little sanding, some paint and a little bit of left over wall paper I found someplace, it now looks like this.


I am going to use it in the laundry room under the bottles. Its a piece of vinyl wall paper so it will be easy to clean. Every once and a while its nice to do one of these little projects that I have piled up around the house. I keep thinking of things to do but not all of them get done right away. I am trying to do more of them instead of just leaving them to languish in the corner.

Now it is time for bed. The day is done and Monday morning will be here before we know it. I hope you had a good weekend.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment