Sunday 19 May 2013

This Annoys Me

It annoys me and I cannot say anything about it because its a public street and you cannot tell people what to do when its a public street however much it makes me feel batshit crazy.  Here we go, with my petty little problem. This is what I see when I look straight out my front door...


That shiny black car is my neighbours car, they live right next door to me if you look left. They just drove up and parked. Okay this is what annoys me,


This is the front of their house, not a car in sight. So why park in front of my house??? Oh its nice to leave a spot for your potential company but really??????????? park in front of your own house. This spot will stay empty the majority of the time. If I happen to have someone stop by, they can't park in front of my house because the neighbours are already there!! They do this all the time.  Yes its a small thing and there is nothing I can do about it but it gets under my skin. I think I may have too much time on my hands.

Its also a neat trick they do in the winter when the streets are being cleaned. These neighbours or the ones two houses south will park in front of my house when the streets are being plowed , then sometime the next day dig the snow from the front of their car or at the back of the car, (depending on the neighbour,)  drive out and leave a god awful mess for me while  they happily park at their houses in the nicely cleaned space left by the snow plow. I could probably say something about that but I doubt it would do me much good. 

Maybe I have just been in the house too long today. Honestly inspite of the neighbours making me cranky, its been a lovely day. I will have some before and after photo's for you, hopefully tomorrow as I have been doing some fun projects about the house. I promised myself, since I was not going anywhere this long weekend, I would do some little fun project just for me. 

I hope you have been having a lovely weekend. I will also make a post about the wonderful Irish supper the Hostess made last night. Oh so yummy it deserves a post all on its own. Now I am off to clean up after the yummy supper I made myself tonight, cheddar cauliflower patties and ranch dijon chicken, with strawberries for dessert. Yes, yes I did actually cook!!

Toodles!!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment