Wednesday 29 May 2013

Should be

I should be mowing the lawn right now because its gone back to its wild jungle roots but I just can't seem to force myself to do it. Easier to ignore it, and hope the days of rain do not come to be that they are predicting for tomorrow until the weekend. I will need goats by then. Mowing the lawn means that I have to deal with the shed door which is currently boarded shut. Someone tried to break into it over the winter and cut the lock off of it but they could not open the door because water pools at the base of the door and my shed spends the best part of the winter with an ice barrier preventing it from opening. So I screwed a board over the door to keep it closed and thought I would deal with it later. Hello Later!!! In a perfect world I would hire a handyman to replace the plywood doors that have seen better days but I live in Linda land, not a perfect world, so I am ignoring the lawn, not dealing with the shed doors and blogging instead of working in my jungle yard.

I should be making puppets but I need to get some dark brown wool before I can move foreward. I find it astonishing that the amount of wool I have stashed in this house and yet it never seems to fail that I do not have the colour I need the most. Hmph. Friday is pay day so I will hop to the store and stock up.

I should be cleaning and purging in the sewing room. I look at it and think "meh", even if I just went through the magazines it would make a major difference. Those little suckers breed in this house when I am not looking, i swear it. I just get them purged and turn around and there a stacks of them again. I love them though. I don't buy a lot of them anymore but I do have friends how happily enable my magazine habit by recycling them my way.

I should be throwing the sheets that have been dumped on the dining room floor for a week now, into the laundry. I just can't care enough to do it. I should run the dishwasher, I should take the garbage out and I should vacuum the livingroom,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yeah none of that is happening.

Instead I think I will make a cup of tea, take it out side and sit on the veranda. That is all I want to do.

Toodles,
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment