Wednesday 15 May 2013

Not Much To Say for Myself

Its true, I don't have much to say for myself. Not much has been happening around here that is even remotely blog worthy. The week is dragging, I am not feeling 100% but that will change soon. Been to the Doctor, got my self some new prescriptions and I have hope that I will start to feel more like the old me again, not this lump that wants to start into space and do nothing.

I have decided that I am going to do a few fun jobs on the long weekend. No big plans to go anywhere special so I am going to do some fun stuff ( to me) around the house. I will share pictures of what I have been up to once I get them done. If nothing else I have four quilt tops sewn and ready to be quilted. If nothing else I can always pass the time doing that.

So that is it, nothing special, nothing of interest just me, plugging along. Just wanted you to know that I am still here and still doing the bread and butter things of life. Ordinary, simple things that may be boring to someone else but its my life and I am ok with that.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment