Monday 11 March 2013

When Did it Get to be Monday??

Yesterday I broke down and took some Advil for my pain. What a relief, it made a world of difference. I could move around normally (which means it still hurts but I can stand it) and I actually got stuff done. I washed the bedding, got the quilt put together and started to quilt. Bliss!!

Lovely breakfast, laundry started and then I spent the afternoon quilting. I watched "My Week with Marilyn" and "Snowwhite and the Huntsman". It was a perfect "Linda" afternoon. I finished the puppets and they are ready to be mailed. I was going to go find some mini gloves but once a quilt get me in its clutches, I tend to stay put. Quilting is my favourite thing to do. I would stay home and quilt all day if I could, everyday, but I cannot figure out how to get my wages AND quilt, so for now, I quilt when I can.

Right now I am watching Duck Dynasty. I am really starting to like this show. It makes me laugh. I love Si, some of the things he says, cracks me up. He has such a dead pan delivery, hysterical. I have only just started to watch this show, after listening to others rave about it.

Not a very long post tonight. I am tired, I missed walking all last week so I have started again today, sore legs, knees or whatever, be damned. Its time change weekend and I think I need to get bed in a reasonable time. What I am really saying is I am  reading a good book and I want to get back at it. Its called the Weird Sisters and I am really enjoying it. Its our book club choice this month.

So I am for bed, book and relaxation. (Like quilting all evening hadn't already got me all relaxed).

Toodles,
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment