Sunday 17 March 2013

At Long Last


Happy St. Patrick's Day. I can hardly believe that on August 31, 2013 I will in the air headed to Ireland myself. Dream of a lifetime coming true. But onto more current matters..........


See these little critters: Yes those are the puppets I have been going on and on about ad nauseum:


Well as of this lovely Sunday afternoon they are snuggle tucked up in this:


Taped up, addressed and ready to be posted. YEAH!!! At long last the deed is done and now I am going to spend the rest of my day working on this!


I need to get this one finished, since Busy messaged me today to say the next one sold at the Church for $425.00. Oh dear, at east I am closer to my goal this year than last. Last year I was TWO behind when this pictured one was already sold. This year I am only one behind.  My goal is to be caught up for next years sale. I want to actually have a quilt in the sale not just a poster!!.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment