Sunday 3 March 2013

LAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY Sunday

I watched the Twilight DVD last night and I am thinking if I was terribly interested I would re read the last book. I was not sure how true to the book they stayed. I am not thinking I am that interested but there was things in the movie that I did not remember from the book. I have now seen all the series and I can put it to bed, move onto something else. They previewed The Host which looks interesting. I liked the book so I am looking forward to the movie. I liked the Twilight series too, I may be of a more mature age to be a Twihard but I liked the books and enjoyed the movies, all five of them. They were what they were, not high art but entertaining.

Today has been a lazy Sunday here. Slow start to the morning, out for a few errands and then home to my chair and my knitting needles. I did not make it to the fabric store. I was just not in the mood and I know myself well enough that if I am not in the mood there is no point. One need to be in the right frame of mind to deal with getting a queen sized quilt ready to quilt in a house this size. I did manage to do some things.  Laundry is done and right now my house smells deliciously of roasting sweet potato, apples and onions. I am going to fry up some pork chops and Sunday supper will be delicious. I spent the afternoon knitting and napping, a perfect way to spend a lazy day. I do believe that you need to have a day of rest, its good for you and if you feel like doing nothing, that is what you should do. Your inner battery needs a chance to recharge. I find crafting  relaxing, so I like to do that on Sunday afternoons. Today it was a marathon of Coronation Street and knitting on the scarf project. I chatted with the Hostess for a time this afternoon and had a good long talk with Best Friend last night. I love phone calls from friends.

Right now its snowing outside. Fat flakes coming down faster than I would like them but strangely enough I do not have any control over that. Nobody asks me. It is nice to think that at least the snow that falls now will not last. Spring is going to come. Right now,  there is snow outside, the house is cozy warm inside, yummy smells are drifting out from the kitchen, the cat is snoozing on the couch and I have knitting to be done. It has been a good day. A good day that is quickly ending and the work week will soon begin again.

I hope you had a lovely weekend.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment