Wednesday 6 March 2013

Jammie Day

So I was tucked up in bed last night at 9:00 pm, tired, chilled and just all round blah. I blamed it on my delicate nature and the fact that I had done more heavy snow shoveling than I had to do in a long time. So I drifted off to sleep. I woke this morning and I felt crappy. I probably could have forced myself to go to work but I didn't. I turned of the alarm, made a quick call and then snuggled back down and slept until 9:30. I would say sleeping for the better part of 12 hours means more than just being tired from shoveling. I am not the delicate flower I have been pretending to be, I am more the boiled owl sort of tough!! I think I needed a day off.

I have spent the day quietly, resting, reading, knitting, and playing with the Banker's Cuttlebug. (I so want one of those machines!!) She is very generous and says we can share her's. I ran off about 9 pieces of paper for future card making. I think I will do to Michaels on the weekend and see if they have some embossing cards I like and maybe I will get one or two so she can share my stuff. On the whole I have done not much of anything and I feel like I need  nap.

Whatever is up with me I wish it would get gone. I want to feel normal again, I am not good at this stuff whatever it is. Maybe its just plain old spring fever.

Toodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment