Sunday 10 June 2012

Sunday Stuff

Well I had plans to be out most of today but one phone call and all that has changed. Not for the worse. I am free now to get some things down around this house. First on my list is potting soil so I can get the last of the plants into soil and be done with that portion of the yard. Digging out the Dog Wood will be done during the week next week.

There is laundry, cleaning, and some other chores that sorely need doing. I have sewing projects to do and I am not sure where to start. The one thing I know is I have been given the gift of time and I am not going to waste it. Things will be accomplished today!!

Toodles,

Linda

UPDATE: Well apparently one does not only need the gift of time but also the gift of energy and incentive. I have not managed much this day but I have had several lovely naps. I did a load of laundry, ran the dishwasher and sorted through some magazines. New sewing, no planting and no cleaning. I could still go back to sleep I am sad to say. I have not made a weekly menu and I have done no cooking. Oh dear, this is not a good start to the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment