Friday 15 June 2012

At Long Last Friday

I love this time of the week, your work week is ended, the maximum amount of weekend is ahead of you and No Cook Friday is minutes away. It is bliss. I can feel the tension and stress of the week flowing down and out of my body. Leaving relaxation and calm in it's stead. Oh tis a glorious thing!!

So here are some pics of my projects. Little things I have been working on lately. First up my birthday gift for my grandbaby. I wanted to give her something that I could add to each year, just for her from me, as I have not doubt this little Ladybug will not go short of toys and clothes. I consulted her Mommy and we came up with quilt squares. One each year until she is has enough for a quilt. SO this year she got two of them, one is her birth square and the other is a birthday square.

Birth Square


Ist Birthday Square

Since I call her Ladybug and she learned to crawl this year, I thought this worked

I do want to get a nice box to store the quilt blocks in until they can be put together into a quilt. I am thinking something for storing 12 inch card stock will work. Gotta make a trip to Michael's...........oh darn, what a hardship. I have another little project that involves my Ladybug but I will post the pictures after Father's day. I am not sure if her Daddy looks at my blog, I doubt it but I do not want to take any chances and spoil the surprise.

So this weekend I am getting to go out for lunch and shopping with E, that's tomorrow. Then Sunday I am recovering a love seat swing cushion and awning for a co-worker. That should take most of the weekend.

Toodles,

Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment