Wednesday 27 June 2012

Midweek Catchup

I have not blogged in a week, yikes, where does the time go??? I had a continuously busy week last week. I had my birthday of course,. Wednesday night I was at the Banker's for supper so we could begin to make plans for our trip to Ireland. (OMG I am so excited about this), Thursday night the Nurse was here and we went out for supper. Friday night is No Cook Friday Night which consisted of me bowling for the very first time in my life. 10 pin and I totally loved it. There is something completely satisfying about hurling that heavy ball down the alley with all your might. Very gratifying. Saturday was a free day. I spent most of it crocheting and puttering around the house, lapping up my alone time. Sunday I went with three co-workers to a live performance of Footloose. Fabulous talent and great performances from these young people. One of my friend's son was performing so that made it extra special. We finished the day off with supper on a patio by the river, a lovely day to say the least.

This week has been less fun packed and frantic, which is fine,. I think I am just coming to understand that I now have car payments to make and the puppet money has dried up. Ouch. Oh well, this will be worked out. I just need to tighten the old belt. Blah, but it can be done.

My yard is starting to look lovely, the flowers are blooming and I need to get out there and take some pictures while they are looking so nice. The peonies have bloomed at the front of the house. I love peonies. I wish they were pink but I have my own impatience to blame for that, so they are white.

Right now I need to go do some mending for a co-worker. Then go out an pull some weeds maybe or maybe I will empty the dishwasher or maybe I will ignore it all and watch tv instead. We will see how it goes.

Toodles,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment