Saturday 5 November 2011

Perfectly Perfectly Perfect

Today I had a perfect "Linda" sort of day. The kind of day I so enjoy it makes me SQUEEEEE!!!. It started out a little crabby because my idiot neighbours two houses down, let their poor dog out again at 8:30 am on Saturday morning, in the cold and left him to bark, howl and moan for at least an hour. It could have been longer than than but I left for the grocery store while Barky Barkington was deep into his repertoire. By the time I got back with my McDonld's breakfast, and the groceries, he was back in his house and blissfully silent.

The Banker came and picked me up around 11:30 and we headed out of town on a shopping road trip. I do like spending a shopping day with her. We shop so well together, we like mostly the same sort of stuff but are different enough to keep it interesting. She is easy to chat too, has a wonderful sense of humour and we just have the best time. Ee headed out of the city to a couple of the small towns around to find their little gift/specialty stores. Christmas open houses abound and I FOUND THE PERFECT PURSE!! for $19.00!!!!! Its red, its the right size, I love it, its a shoulder bag, it has just the right amount of little pockets inside, I love it, its soft to the touch and oh yeah did I mention I love it????????? I would take a picture but I am tired and I don't want to go hunt up my camera. No more wrestling with that bag of jello I have been carrying around with me.

I got some Christmas gifts (yes I am nearly finished the purchasing part of Christmas, I still have the crafty part to complete) and I got some more ideas for the guys Christmas gifts. I found a deck of Angel Tarot Cards. I have been wanting a set for awhile. (Those are for me  in case you had not figured that out). We had lunch at a local cafe that has a gift shop attached to it. They have just set up their Christmas display and its so pretty. I love going there for either shopping or eating. If I had a bigger house and a bigger bank account I would run amok in this place. I was very restrained this time round, just the tarot cards for me, thank you.

 We found lots of other special places to snoop through and snoop we did. Christmas do-dads galore.  We ended up at her place for coffee, chatted for an hour or more, then decided we needed supper before we could call it a night. Off to a local Boston Pizza for super yummy jambalaya fettuccine.  Not a big fan of the spicy, me, but this was delish. We called it a day and I got home around about 9:00. Tired, happy and still with money in my pocket.

Tomorrow the time changes, we get an entire extra hour of Sunday to enjoy. This is the bestest time change of the year. In the morning I am going to check out an entertainment center I found for sale on the local web page that is super cheap and may be just what I am looking for. The afternoon is booked as I am off to the local fabric store with E.

Hopefully sometime this weekend I may find time to put the last of the groceries away, do some laundry and make some soup for lunches next week, hem pants for a friend and put a zipper in a jacket for another friend and empty the dishwasher. Busy Busy Busy Baby!!!

Toodles,

Linda


 

No comments:

Post a Comment