Tuesday 1 November 2011

I Really Have Nothing to Say

Its true, I wish I had some fabulously blog worthy tidbit to share but really I have nothing to say. I finally put the ties on the bumper pads tonight, emailed the Mommy-to-be to let her know that its ready to go live at her house now, I read some blogs, made supper, has a little snooze, watched Dancing With the Stars, and now I am trying to blog. All completely snore worthy I agree.

Tomorrow night is book club, then I have C coming over on Thursday night for some knitting help, and Friday is No Cook. Saturday is a road trip with the Banker. We are going forth to neighbouring towns to check out whatever specialty stores they may have. Shopping road trips with her are always a lot of fun so I am looking foreward to Saturday. Still nothing blog worthy at the moment. Regular, everyday, boring even to some and that is ok. Its my life and I am content.

I have made my count of the things I need to make before Christmas. Compiled a list of my lists if you will. I am thinking I am going to need that week off I am taking this month. I have some serious crafting to do. I had hoped to make a trip to Saskatchewan and visit with a friend who will be there from Ontario visiting her Mom but its not in the budget. I am sad about that because her daughter and granddaughter will be with her. Ah well, such is my life.

My Halloween decorations are currently decorating the front entry. The former sewing table is still stuffed in the dining room because I have not figured out where to store it. I am blissfully ignoring them both, along with the mess in the kitchen that would really only take minutes to set to rights. And yet here I am doodling on the 'puter trying to be pithy and witty, failing at it but trying none the less.

So I am going to look at some magazines, then go to bed. How does that grab you for EXCITING??? No.........sigh........I will try again another day.

Toodles

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment