Saturday 12 November 2011

Palooza Week has Begun

Well I have been on days off for 48 hours and I think things are clicking along rather well. I have a plan,  I have lists, I have motivation and I really need to get this stuff done. Christmas time is a comin'


What will be happening during Craftastic Palooza week you ask? Glad you asked :-)  Well there will be knitting and crocheting: 


some of this was done before and some was done one my first day off.

The will be quilting projects large and small:
Again one project was done before and the others were accomplished to day. I have 7 things ready to be quilted

There are lots more things on the list, but I am switching off, one day knitting and crocheting then one day sewing. I have to do this to keep my hands from getting over stressed and then turning on me, rendering me useless and frustrated and my least favourite thing, in PAIN. So slow and steady, with breaks in between and all should be well. I also plan to do some house work and some shopping during the days to give myself a break as well. I will need some fresh air, once and awhile.

Netflix kept me company while I sewed the day away. I am not sure I am impressed with them, the movie selection seems to be a little limited. Its like renting movies from the corner store. They are cheap but choice is limited. Time will tell if I add this item to my budget. The thing I do like is being able to watch movies in my sewing room. Maybe I should actually hook up the dvd player in here and then I could watch movies on the tv  and not just vhs tapes? Yes I am still kicking it old school. I still have a VHS tape player, two of them infact. Deal with it, I don't take change really well when it comes to electronics. The 8-track trauma of the early 80's did me in!! I have never quite recovered, I still get chills.

Right now I think I am going to go make my self a cup of hot cider, curl up on the couch and relax a bit before I head to bed. I hope your weekend is going well.

Toodles, Linda





No comments:

Post a Comment