Monday 7 November 2011

Its here!!

Got my new entertainment center delivered tonight. Its so good to know people with  a truck that will do furniture pick up for cheap, cheap cheap. They lift and carry and I sit at home and wait for the delivery. So that happened tonight and now my newest bit of furniture has arrived. I really shouldn't do this but I will give you a peak at what my living room and dining room have become.

As you can see the sewing table is in the dining room still and the new center is lodged in front of the floor loom. The floor loom lives in the living room because it has no where else that it can live. Poor thing.

Now I have to get up the nerve to unplug all the tv paraphernalia  move the old unit and slide all the new stuff into place. Eek. I have visions of undoing it all and then not being able to get it put back together again. I shall be brave, I shall be fearless, I shall triumph. Because I want to get the next part figured out and get Handy Guy building it. I have decided this is my Christmas present to me. I will move the new stove to my birthday present to me. :-)

I need to get crafting, cannot be blogging all night but I am so excited about my purchase I just had to share.

Toodles,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment