Wednesday 9 November 2011

Craftastic Palooza Week

In two more sleeps (yes I like counting things in sleeps, it makes me happy...shut up) I am on days off. I will have 10 days in which to dedicate myself to a crafting frenzy of productivity. I have many many things to make for Christmas and I felt I needed to take a break from the office to immerse myself in a gluttony of crafting fun. I will post what pictures I can but since most of the things are for gifts, I will have to keep a lot to myself. I am calling it Craftastic Palooza Week. Things are always much more fun when you add Palooza to the name. I'm just sayin'.

I have a list of things that I need to make, I have managed to complete a couple of them already and if I was not sitting here at the computer I would be knitting on yet another gift. I will be knitting on another gift, the evening is not over.

Now that I have found my knitting bag again, I can actually get at it. There has been a panic at the homestead for the last couple of days. My knitting bag went missing. I looked up, down and all around and I could not find it. Not in any of the usual places that I put it. Tonight after a thorough rip the house apart, no stone unturned, manhunt, it was found. Sitting innocently on top of the old sewing table, in a Halloween treat box, buried under some bags from the weekend. After the appropriate amount of swearing, I happy placed it where it can be easily found tomorrow. I have lost two days knitting time. This is not good, I have deadlines people.

Speaking of which I need to get at it, I need to make supper first but then I need to get at the needles.

All is well with your world?

Toodles, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment